1. Photovoltaic Equipment
4. Educational Systems
5. Instruments-Laboratory Equipment-Robotics
6. Computer Equipments
Advantages of the Stäubli junction boxes
Junction Boxes for crystalline modules
- The low profile construction of the box allows it to be installed directly under the module frame. Ribbon termination is achieved by welding, soldering, or, optionally, by terminal clips.
- The box is fixed to the panel with silicone RTV. Additional protection given by the projecting cover, which prevents kinking of the cables at the point where they emerge from the cable gland.
- Fully NEC 2011 compliant requiring the special tool PV-MS-PLS to disconnect the cable couplers.
- Compatible with MC4
- Custom versions on request:
- Individual lead lengths
- Equipped with MC3 and MC4 connectors
- Cable colours red or blue (only TÜV types)
- Can be produced on request with alternative bypass diode of type VSB2045 10 A.
- Includes PSA tape strips for fixturing during installation.
Our new open format junction box with integrated MC4 connector allows for countless possible configurations to suit a wide range of applications.
- Junction box can be supplied as complete solution or be purchased as stand-alone enclosure for complete customer generated solutions
- Base enclosure PV-JB/MF carries certification, allowing for minimal re-test requirements
- Available with several tiers of Engineering and Manufacturing support
- Time and cost saving via cable-free, automation-friendly design and greater packaging density.
Junction Boxes for thin film modules
- Specially developed for thin-film PV modules
- Designed for fully automated assembly
- High dependability due to perfect matching of components, potting compound, silicone and adhesive foil.
- Compartment for electrical connection between box and panel hermetically sealed with potting compound.
- Compact design due to integration of the MC4 connection technology directly into the junction box
Pre-assembled PV cables:
The connection of the TwinBox is achieved by using the MC4 connector system. Depending on the choice of cables and connectors various voltage systems may be realized:
IEC 1000 V - 1500 V as well as UL 600 V - 1000 V.